Welcome to Young Enterprise in the London. Our committed team works in partnership with local schools, businesses and volunteers to inspire and equip thousands of young people each year to learn and succeed through enterprise. Together we ensure that young people grow up with the life skills, knowledge and confidence they need to succeed in the changing world of work.
Our region covers: North London, South London, East London, West London and Central London.
London Company Programme Winners 2018
A team of students from St Paul’s school in London, who had already won the HSBC sponsored, UK Young Enterprise Company of the year, went on to be crowned the European Company of the year and the JA Europe final in Belgrade. The team faced stiff competition from 38 other European countries.
The winning team ‘SureLight’ created an innovative and unique smart brake light for bicycles.
View SureLight’s presentation at the National Final here
Want to get involved?
Our aim is to provide young people with the skills and experiences to help them fulfil their ambitions and transition into successful futures. Our programmes focus on 8 core skills:
Problem Solving, Communication, Teamwork, Resilience, Confidence, Initiative, Organisation and Creativity
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you want to get involved as:
- A young person in part or full-time education who wants to take part in one of our programmes.
- A teacher or educator looking for high quality enterprise education programmes and events.
- A volunteer interested in sharing your time and experience of work and industry
- A Company that would like to support our work
- A past Young Enterprise participant who would like to join our Alumni programme.