A region of outstanding natural beauty, stretching from Northumberland with its vast landscapes and castle lined coastline, to Teeside with its industrial heritage and beautiful surrounding countryside
Welcome to Young Enterprise, North East. Our committed team works in partnership with volunteers from local businesses to inspire and equip thousands of young people each year to learn and succeed through enterprise. Together we ensure that young people are part of the business future of this area.
Want to get involved?
Our aim is to provide young people with skills and experiences to become successful in life and work to fulfill their own ambitions. Those skills include for example teamwork, presentation skills, financial management, marketing and developing creative and innovative ideas.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you want to get involved as:
- A young person part or full-time education who wants to take part in one of our programmes.
- A teacher or tutor looking for high quality enterprise education programmes and events.
- Interested in volunteering your time and sharing your experience of work and business.
- A Company that would like to support our work
- A past Young Enterprise participant who would like to join our Alumni programme.
Contact Young Enterprise in the North East
Jill Tinsley, Regional Manager
Kerry Tipple, Area Manager
0786 7001 850