Dorset has many world class companies across a wide range of sectors, including international banking, financial services, digital media, IT, construction, health care, leisure, tourism, engineering and manufacturing.
We are proud and grateful to have so many supporters in Dorset that enable Young Enterprise to thrive and deliver such an extensive range of programmes in schools and colleges. However, it is vital we get more supporters so we can deliver more programmes to benefit more young people.
From Christchurch in the east, Lyme Regis in the west, to Shaftesbury and Gillingham in the North, we endeavour to reach out to all Dorset schools and offer programmes that will help the young people of Dorset get a better start to their working life, as they develop their life skills and learn about the world of work.
How you can get involved with Dorset Young Enterprise
Work with young people throughout the county, and make a positive impact on their lives. Give something back to the community as well as learn and develop new skills.
Whatever your reasons, there are many different ways you can help:
- As a volunteer, offering your time, knowledge, experience and life skills
- As a business, through employees, sponsorship, funding, equipment donation or use of facilities
- As a networker, advocating the benefits of volunteering with Dorset Young Enterprise
- As parents, friends and family, encouraging young people to participate in Young Enterprise programmes
- As a Local Board member, help plan for the future and strengthen Dorset Young Enterprise
- As a teacher, being a link and the school champion of Young Enterprise
- As a governor, encouraging schools to add Young Enterprise to their extra curricular activities.
You choose how and when to be involved, to suit your other commitments and life style. Do as much or as little as you like; meet lots of like minded people and gain a huge sense of achievement through the rich rewards of giving to others.
We offer a range of programmes all aimed at improving the lives of young people as they prepare for the world of work.
To find out more about our programmes, how your business could get involved and volunteering opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org