A region with more business start-ups and investment in services than anywhere else in the UK.
We have a dynamic, professional and committed staff team of Young Enterprise Managers based in every county in the South East of England. They manage the delivery of our educational programmes in hundreds of schools, colleges and universities across the region to empower young people with the confidence, ability and ambition to succeed.
Our work is supported by 20 local voluntary bodies across the region. They represent local business people and teachers, raise funds, recruit volunteers and run events such as trade fairs , training sessions and the Company Programme area and county finals.
In 2014-15 more than 11,000 young people took part in our programmes in the South East region from 210 education centres with 650 volunteers helping to guide and inspire them.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you want to get involved as:
- A young person part or full-time education who wants to take part in one of our programmes
- A teacher or tutor looking for high quality enterprise education programmes and events
- Interested in volunteering your time and sharing your experience of work and business
- A Company that would like to support our work
- A past Young Enterprise participant who would like to join our Alumni programme
LILLA HOME (From Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Girls)
Young Enterprise South East Company of the Year 2015
Lilla Home represented the South East at the UK Finals with their own range of environmentally-friendly scented candles!
To read more about the South East Finals Click Here