A region with a proud industrial heritage is creating a new generation of young entrepreneurs
Welcome to Young Enterprise, Yorkshire & Humber. Our committed team works in partnership with volunteers from local businesses to inspire and equip thousands of young people each year to learn and succeed through enterprise.
TWEENDYKE SPECIAL SCHOOL ENTERPRISE DAY
WE.ARE.YORKSHIRE from Skipton Girls’ High School were 2014’s Y&H winners, representing the region in the UK Final, winning the Retail Excellence Award!
WE.ARE.YORKSHIRE is a new brand that has taken the Yorkshire Rose and re designed it into a modern and dynamic image blended with Yorkshire sayings and dialect to communicate a very Yorkshire sense of humour, applied to notebooks, t-shirts and mugs.
Local Entrepreneur Awarded for Commitment to Young Enterprise Read about it Click Here
Want to get involved?
Our aim is to provide young people with skills and experiences to become successful in life and work to fulfill their own ambitions. Those skills include for example teamwork, presentation skills, financial management, marketing and developing creative and innovative ideas.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you want to get involved as:
- A young person part or full-time education who wants to take part in one of our programmes.
- A teacher or tutor looking for high quality enterprise education programmes and events.
- Interested in volunteering your time and sharing your experience of work and business.
- A Company that would like to support our work
- A past Young Enterprise participant who would like to join our Alumni programme.
Julia Fallowfield (07747 270541, Julia.email@example.com) or the area contacts on the right.
What’s been happening?