The 2013 Company Programme Finalists
Meet the South East team that competed in the Young Enterprise Company of the Year 2013 competition: Commando from Downe House, West Berkshire…
And judge for yourself whether David Beckham is wearing one in a picture he posted to his personal Facebook site.
Commando, a company formed by nine students, sells “the latest and hottest beanie hats and caps perfect for all year.” The fashion items have been endorsed by Karren Brady of BBC TV’s The Apprentice and apparently worn by David Beckham!
Commando is a company formed by 9 students aged between 16 and 17 taking part in the Young Enterprise Scheme. Young Enterprise is the United Kingdom’s largest business and enterprise education charity that aims “to inspire and equip young people to learn and succeed through enterprise.”
Remember, always GO COMMANDO.
- Managing Directors – Polly Goodman and Florence Dowler
- Financial Directors – Amber Williams and Ellie Dewhurst
- Operations Directors – Jessica Radford and Flora Ropner
- Human Resources and Social Media – Eleanor Fenn
- Marketing Director- Hester Wolton
- Sales Director – Chloe McClay
David Beckham going Commando – apparently.