Dorset Young Enterprise needs more volunteers
Supporting Dorset Young Enterprise gives you the opportunity to work with young people throughout the county, and have an impact on their lives.
It is also an opportunity to put something back into the community; and for some, the chance to learn, develop and practice new skills.
Whatever your reasons, there are many different ways to support Dorset Young Enterprise:
- as a volunteer, offering your time, knowledge, experience and life skills.
- as a business, through employees, sponsorship, funding, equipment donation or use of facilities.
- as a networker, advocating the benefits of volunteering with Dorset Young Enterprise.
- as parents, friends and family, encouraging young people to participate in Young Enterprise programmes.
- as a Local Board member, help plan for the future and strengthen Dorset Young Enterprise.
- as a teacher, being a link and the school champion of Young Enterprise.
Please get in touch now to arrange an informal chat and find out more.
Email: [email protected]
Introduce a friend, a colleague or a business to help us strengthen Young Enterprise in your community.