Liverpool student trade fair success
Budding entrepreneurs from the Liverpool Business School promoted their businesses at a Trade Fair this week at the Art & Design Academy.
The event involved nine groups of Level 5 students, currently studying on the Graduate Enterprise module, pitching their businesses to trade fair guests at their stands. Businesses represented at the fair were:
- Scrumptious Students – a mobile device app which provides a variety of recipes directed at students who are on a budget.
- Scouse Cosmetics – specialise in beauty products for achieving the ‘classic Scouse aesthetic’.
- The Teabox Company – a specialist tea distributor offering a variety of premium leaf teas.
- Brolly Dollies – a company that caters for the needs of commuters and tourists arriving at travel hotspots during rainy weather.
- When in Rome Clothing Company – a company which produces quality T-Shirts with unique designs from around the globe.
- City Style – a company which designs umbrellas, unique to Liverpool, offering a stylish compliment to the city.
- Phenomenal Hoodies – a company which produces customizable hoodies for the student population.
- On the Box – an independent film screening company based in Liverpool
- Hammer Down – a company which organises art auctions with work by emerging young artists.