• Cookies are pieces of information that are kept on a user’s computer. For more information on cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
• Two types of cookie are used on this website:
o (1) session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site; and
o (2) persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
• Ensure that the site functions correctly – such as when users view video content or interact with the search system
• Compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website, and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally from this data.
• Store any behavioural information for the purposes of advertising.
Analytics and web usage
• If you register to use the pfeg site for the purposes of downloading or ordering our resources, this usage information will be stored on our CRM database in order to provide you with a better service (see ‘registration’ section above).
Please also see our Website Terms and Conditions
Last updated November 2015