Getting together with friends, family and colleagues or taking on a personal challenge is a great way to support Young Enterprise.
There’s so much that you could do to fundraise for us. You could take part in an organised event such as a run, triathlon, abseil. Or why not organise your own event; from holding a concert, to washing cars, to collections and sponsored silences – the options are limitless.
Have a look below for our suggestions and ideas for more inspiration. If you’re still stuck for what to do, or you’d like more information about one of our events get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
By fundraising for Young Enterprise you’ll help to change lives and save young people from ever having to face a life of lost potential. We believe that all young people should be given the best chance for a rewarding future in work and life – no matter where they start their journey. Your support will help make Young Enterprise possible – thank you.
Here’s what you could do:
- Tenner Challenge: Go head to head with young people and see how much you can make with just a tenner. Click here for more information.
- London Marathon: If you’ve got a Ballot place we’d love you to run for us! Get in touch and we’ll help get you to the finish line.
- Manchester Marathon: 2nd April 2017 in Trafford. Awarded the official title of UK’s Best Marathon in 2014 and 2015 at the Running Awards, The ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon is not to be missed. Superfast course, great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, plus a medal and ASICS technical t-shirt for all finishers!
- Half Marathons:
- Run Hackney Half: Already one of the top ten half marathons in the country, Vitality Run Hackney is the freshest half marathon in the capital! This is a flat, fast half marathon that shows off Hackney and its many green spaces as well as the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- WestRun London 10K: 6th November 2016. Set in the beautiful streets of West London, this flat 10k run starts at 9am on the popular New Kings Road, and takes a picturesque route around the streets of Fulham on fully closed roads.
- Obstacle Races:
- Bear Grylls: Events across the UK and designed for athletes of all capabilities, there is no better way to get fit and have fun than at the Bear Grylls’ Survival Race. Find out more.
- Spartan Race: Innovating obstacle races on a global scale. With 120+ races worldwide, we have three core races escalating in distance & obstacles. Get in touch
- Tough Mudder: Tackle this event and test yourself in one of the premier challenge event series in the world by facing 10-12 miles of innovative course that will include: hills, mud, water, ropes, electric shocks and fire designed to push you to your limits. Find out more
- Find your own: If you’re looking for a run close to home you can visit Run Britain to search for events in your local area. For more inspiration, check out our pick of 2016 runs here.
- The Thames Path Challenge: A stunning but challenging route that follows the Thames, all the way from Putney to Henley. There are multi route options including 100km, 50km, and any 25km legs available to take on. Find out more or register here: http://www.thamespathchallenge.com/
- Organise your own: We can help you organise your own walk, or if you want to take part in an organised event like the Three Peaks Challenge just let us know.
- Organise your own event: You don’t have to take part in a scheduled event to raise money for Young Enterprise. It’s easy to support Young Enterprise by organising your own activity or getting together with friends to raise money. Request our fundraising pack for more inspiration.
Whatever you choose to do we’ll be on hand to help you, every step of the way. We can offer fundraising packs, training plans, hints and tips to raise even more money, and much more. Email us now or call us on 0207 330 8334.