We believe that young people have phenomenal potential – but sometimes they need help to discover it. By taking part in the Tenner Challenge, you’re helping young people to build life skills, business know-how and confidence.
People like Kirsty, who overcame extreme shyness to take part in one of our challenges: “Young Enterprise has given me the belief in myself to participate, to realise that I do have a voice”.
The Tenner Challenge will also help members of your team to find their voice, unleash their creativity and unlock their potential. By donating your profits from the Challenge to Young Enterprise, you’re helping young people like Kirsty to do exactly the same.
How else does it benefit your team?
- Create a united, happier, more motivated team
- Get all the benefits of a team building day without the expenses (or discomfort: no high wires involved in this activity)
- Raise your company’s public profile and visibility
- Develop new skills: effective communication, product design, sales, budgeting and team work
- Accelerate personal development by seeing a project through from invention to the final sale
- Help young people in your community to succeed in life
We’d love you to take on the Tenner Challenge and we’ll be here to support you every step of the way. You can sign up here.
If you want more information on how your efforts are supporting young people or how you can get involved in Tenner, get in touch now or watch last year’s winner’s BGF and how they found their challenge.