Do you need advice to help your money grow? We have that covered.
We’re sure you’re going to get off to a flying start but if you need a few tips you’ve come to the right place. No pressure but last year one team of students made £5,000…so here’s a winner’s checklist that might help you out:
- Make sure you get your team together and familiar with the challenge ASAP
- Use an ice-breaker activity to get your team’s creative juices flowing
- Ensure your team meet regularly as a team and appoint a team manager to keep everyone focused
- Plan carefully
- Market and advertise effectively
- Stay positive!
- Work with your ideas and find solutions to your business problems as a team
- Keep up to speed with what the kids are doing every week to follow what is happening and to get advice if you need it!
- Make the most of the resources on the Young Enterprise website
- Finally, prepare to be amazed at what you can do with a tenner!