Support the delivery of our classroom based programmes, providing mentoring for a group of students alongside staff and fellow volunteers.
Classroom Volunteer Role:
As a volunteer you will help bring business and the world of work alive and encourage students to explore their potential. You will use your experience to help the students develop skills and undertake tasks in a facilitative style, sharing your own business experience to bring the activities to life.
We offer a range of day programmes you can volunteer on, including:
- Learn to earn: Inspire students to take ownership of life choices and career options
- Launch Pad: An ideal introduction to business and the Young Enterprise Company Programme
- Employability Masterclass: A practical masterclass preparing students for the world of work
Who can sign up?:
All you need is enthusiasm, commitment and a willingness to share your experiences with a group of young people. No specific business skills are required. You will need to:
- Be available to volunteer for 3-6 hours during the school day
- Be enthusiastic about helping steer a group of young people to use their initiative, demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and creativity
- Have an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the role (funded by YE)
If you want to find out more about volunteering then get in touch to find out about volunteering opportunities in your area.