As an entrepreneurial charity with over 55 years of experience in supporting young people, we continue to explore ways to adapt to the rapid changes in society and the changing needs of the young people we serve.
This year, we are proud to have made a breakthrough with the launch of YE Market Place, a bespoke online sales platform exclusive to Young Enterprise student companies. The platform provides a unique opportunity to develop a range of digital skills much sought after by employers, including:
- Digital marketing and social media for business
- Building a brand online and developing brand awareness
- Using analytics to learn what engages and retains target audiences
- Delivering exceptional online customer service
- Understanding the implications of data privacy, GDPR and the terms and conditions of trading online
Market Place is the only way for YE student companies to sell online. Our young entrepreneurs are still of school age and student companies are unable to use alternative electronic payment such as PayPal, CashFlows or to use any other online sales platforms including eBay or Amazon.
How to support our Student companies
You can chose to shop via region, student company, or by product range. All student companies have their own online shop and it’s quick and easy to shop. This is a fantastic opportunity for all our students to sell products direct to the public across England, Scotland and Wales to increase their sales and expand their range.
Help us to make this year’s Young Enterprise student companies the most successful yet!
Visit Market Place