The following explain the terms and conditions of use of our website, and all Young Enterprise owned online resources. By using the site you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
‘Our website’ means all Young Enterprise owned and run websites and online resources, including their downloadable content.
pfeg is part of Young Enterprise, and as such is included within this policy.
Availability of the site and its content
• Whilst we try to ensure that our site and online resources are available 24 hours a day, we do not guarantee that they will be.
• We reserve the right to suspend access without notice, either temporarily or permanently, to all or part of the site. We will not be held liable for any such suspension.
• No content on our site shall constitute financial advice. If you require financial advice you should consult a recognised financial advisor.
• All our website terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
• You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient procedures and virus checks are in place on your systems in order to protect you and your systems.
• We are not responsible for claims brought by third parties arising from your use of this website.
• We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time – please check back regularly.
Usage of this website
• This website is intended for a UK audience, although some teaching resources and projects and programmes are limited to England only.
• If you are under 16, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before inputting any details into any Young Enterprise websites or teaching resources.
• Unless otherwise indicated, all content (including but not limited to text, graphics, photos, videos and code) on this site is owned by Young Enterprise.
• Unless otherwise indicated, you may print or download information for its intended educational purpose, your own personal use, or for educational purposes.
• Our online resources are designed to be flexible and easily modified for use in the classroom or other educational setting. Therefore you are able to modify resources / worksheets etc for this purpose without our express permission. You must however acknowledge that the resources/content is produced by Young Enterprise and not try to pass it off as your own. (For example, you may edit a resource sheet to be local to your school, whilst leaving the branding etc intact.)
• You must not attempt to publish, or distribute to any commercial third party, any part of or all of the site or resources, whether modified or not, without written permission. Permission to reproduce our content can be requested by contacting us at email@example.com. (For example, you may not publish a worksheet as a part of your own set of resources online or printed, without our permission.)
• Our resources, content or websites should never be used for commercial gain.
• We try to ensure that our information is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be held responsible for any omissions or for any inaccurate information displayed on the site or in our resources.
Third party content and links
• Our website includes links to and descriptions of other sites and teaching resources not owned by Young Enterprise.
• We do not control these linked sites and we take no responsibility for their content, service or privacy policies.
• If you use our links to access other sites you are advised to consult their terms and conditions of use.
User generated content
• We reserve the right to moderate or remove any comments or other user generated content placed on this site.
Data Protection and privacy
• We take your right to privacy seriously and want you to feel comfortable using our website.
• We endorse and adhere to the principles of data protection and are registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act (1998). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any data protection or privacy concerns.
• This policy deals with personal information (referred to as ‘data’ below) that we may collect as you use this website.
• You may at any time request to see what information we hold on you – by emailing email@example.com. Please also help us keep your information up to date by emailing us with updates.
Registration and usage of your data
• During email sign up / programme enquiry on this site you are asked to provide your email address, name, job title and school details. The pfeg site uses registration when users request downloads, order a resource or request an e-newsletter – if you register on the site for any of these reasons, you agree to us adding your details to our database in order to process your request.
• We will use your name and email address, and any preferences given, to send you our e-newsletter, and for sending you information about our programmes.
• You may unsubscribe from the e-newsletter and other email communications at any time either through an ‘unsubscribe’ link present at the foot of every e-newsletter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to be unsubscribed.
• We may use details for statistical purposes, for example to say how many schools or teachers have enquired about our programmes in a certain geographical area, but this information would be aggregated and would not identify you by name. This information would be used for purposes such as funding bids, and reporting to funders and our Board of Trustees.
• We will never give your data to third parties for any other reason without your express permission.
• These clauses also apply if you give us your data over the phone.
• Address details collected will only ever be used to send your order, if hard copies are requested, as well as any related follow up resources (such as a newer version of a resource you have previously requested).
Please also see our Cookies Policy.
Last updated November 2015