At Young Enterprise, we recognise the need for educators to have both choice and access to high quality opportunities that create aspirational careers guidance, develop employability skills and deliver inspirational enterprise education.
- Learn to Earn: Inspire students to take ownership of life choices and career options.
- Employability Masterclass: A practical masterclass preparing students for the world of work.
- Launch Pad: An ideal introduction to Business and the Young Enterprise Company Programme.
- Company Programme: Students find out what it’s like to set up and run a business throughout one academic year.
- Team Programme: Designed to aid the transition from education into independent living for SEN students.
- Tenner Challenge: Tenner Challenge is Young Enterprise’s free national challenge for secondary schools.
New to Enterprise Education? – Download our Enterprise Education Planning Framework