Money Heroes is free financial education programme which seeks to transform financial education for primary children, aged 3 – 11, in school and at home.
We are offering free, in-house financial education teacher training for up to 500 primary schools over 2021-2022, to enable an even greater transformation to the financial education of children.
Each school will receive:
- In person 2.5 hour training for teachers. Training will include guidance on financial education in the primary curriculum, ideas on parental engagement and suggestions of how to use Money Heroes resources
- Online platform access – teachers can engage with resources and learning, and share activities with parents
- Further one-to-one, school-specific financial education mentoring support
- Hero asset delivery – teachers will receive these immediately following the training so they can implement ideas/initiatives straightaway
- On receipt of their completed evaluation, a certificate of recognition as a Money Heroes School will be given to each school
For more information about the Money Heroes teacher training offer please click here