The lesson plans are mapped to the Primary and Secondary Planning Frameworks and will allow you to cover a range of financial topics relevant to your pupils; you could even use them to build a whole scheme of work.
Recently added – fully resourced lessons for Key Stage 5
Benefits of joining:
- Handpicked lesson plans created by our team of experts
- Ready to teach lesson plans for every year of education, from Key Stage 1 – 5
- Materials for half or whole day workshops for Key Stage 1 – 4
- Easily integrate financial education across the curriculum
- Lesson plans come with accompanying resources and PowerPoints
- Subscribe on behalf of your school so that all of your students can benefit
- Subscription lasts for 1 year from the date of signing up
- Regularly updated to ensure you have access to the most accurate and up-to-date teaching resources
You can find more tools and resources to help you deliver financial education in the Resource Hub.