About Young Money
Young Money (formerly pfeg) is part of Young Enterprise, and we educate young people to grow up with the life skills, knowledge and confidence they need to successfully earn and manage money.
Young Money, supports educators in developing the financial capability of the young people they work with. We are a trusted and valued provider of knowledge, resources and training to anyone teaching children and young people how to manage money.
We’re here to support schools, colleges and universities by providing expert advice and high quality educational resourced that will engage and inspire. We are the most trusted provider of knowledge, resources and support for those teaching about money.
Young Money’s work is underpinned by both government policy and independent reviews affirming the need for personal finance education. Young Money campaigns for consistent, quality personal finance education for children and young people across the UK and shares its expert knowledge of personal finance education to influence education policy.
What we offer
- Teaching resources, video clips and case studies – free to order or download
- The Financial Education Quality Mark – an assessment process to ensure the quality of financial education resources being produced by organisations external to Young Money. It is a trusted sign of excellence amongst teachers.
- My Money Week– an annual themed activity week for schools across England
- Financial Education Advisory Service– free, expert, practical financial education advice for anyone teaching children and young people about money – through telephone, e-mail, social media and webinars
- Termly e-newsletter – sent to over 40,000 people and gives information on all the latest resources and financial education initiatives –sign up to the e-newsletter
- Innovative projects – that aim to increase the quantity and quality of finance education.