Fiver is Young Enterprise’s FREE national challenge for 5-11 year old’s
The Fiver Challenge provides a highly interactive, fun way of introducing financial numeracy, resilience and teamwork in learning for primary school pupils. Pupils have 1 month to set up a mini business and create a product or service they can then sell or deliver at a profit and engage with their local community.
The Fiver Challenge:
- Helps to instil resilience from a young age by challenging pupils to work outside their normal parameters
- Builds early foundations for pupils to develop core skills including team work, problem solving and communication
- Introduces pupils to an understanding of finance, budgeting and the importance of money
- Provides opportunities for pupils to become involved within their local community network
- Includes a national competition which everyone can enter – prizes include a trip to London for the awards ceremony